Why should you join the Hernando Builders Association?
- When you join the Hernando Builders Asociation you automatically become a member of theFlorida Home Builders Association (FHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). These combined memberships provide a strong voice in the legislative halls of Washington and Tallahassee.
- Your HBA membership helps support the Association’s involvement in important matters that affect the building industry and your business. The HBA has been instrumental in bringing about significant changes in areas such as worker’s compensation, building code changes and impact fees.
- Your attendance at monthly membership meetings and our many social activities, provides you with an opportunity to meet other members and to develop new business contacts. Our Annual Membership Directory lists you and your company and is distributed to all members and the inquiring public.
- Each month you will receive “Builder” magazine from the NAHB, “Florida Home Builder” magazine from the FHBA, and bi-monthly the “In Site” newsletter from the HBA.
- Members of the HBA are recognized and recommended to the public as quality builders and industry professionals.
- Annual events such as the Parade of Homes, Golf Tournaments, Summer Night Cash Bash and Sporting Clays Tournaments offer great marketing opportunities.
How do I join?
Simply click on the PDF icon on the right to download the membership application. Complete the application and mail it to our office. Please include a check for the amount of your annual dues with your application. If you experience difficulty downloading or printing the online HBA Membership Application, please contact us.
Click Here To: Download the HBA Membership Application
If you are not a member of our organization and would like to learn more about the HBA, please contact us!